Muncie (Indiana) American Art Pottery Vase Rare Form 126-12 Peachskin Drip Glaze
This intriguing example of Muncie Pottery's scarce 126-12 handled form, created in the 1920s or early 1930s, measures about 12 tall. Dark blue glossy glaze, pulled over Peachskin. One side is darker than the other, giving the piece two different looks.
N o nicks, chips, hairlines, or repairs. Note that there is some crazing throughout, noticeable only under a strong light.
I'm Mark Bassett, author and collector. I frequently recommend the group Pottery Collector on Facebook. Great place for beginners and advanced collectors to mingle and learn more about all sorts of art pottery.
As an American Art Pottery Association (AAPA) member, I abide by their Code of Ethics. Please let me know within 3 days, if you want to return the piece. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "artpotteryshop" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Handmade: No
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Model: Peachskin Drip Glaze
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Style: Art Deco
- Item Height: 12\
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Material: Ceramic, Clay, Porcelain
- Theme: Abstract
- Type: Vase with Handles
- Features: Color-Changing, Decorative
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Peachskin with Blue Pulled Over
- Vintage: Yes
- Subject: Abstract Art
- Finish: Glossy
- Signed: No
- Origin: United States
- Brand: Muncie
- Production Style: Art Pottery
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1929
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Manufacturer: Muncie Pottery
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original