THEODORE TED RANDALL Signed Mid Century Studio Art Pottery Modernist Bowl Vessel
Randall on bottom (photo 5). It is made of Earthenware and has Carved Circular Designs. Multicolor Glaze in Red, Yellow, Green, and Brown. It is in excellent condition with no chips, cracks, or repairs. Very clean in and out! Please view the photos carefully as they are my main description. It is very big, thick, and heavy weighing 4 lbs before packing and will be securely packaged and double boxed. It measures 12 3/4" across and 2 3/4" tall.
The item "THEODORE TED RANDALL Signed Mid Century Studio Art Pottery Modernist Bowl Vessel" is in sale since Friday, September 27, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Pottery & China\Art Pottery\Studio/ Handcrafted Pottery". The seller is "suttonreich3" and is located in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Age: Vintage Mid 20th Century
- Type: 12.75" Bowl Vessel
- Pattern: Circular Designs Multicolor Glaze
- Origin: United States
- Artist: Theodore (Ted) Randall
- Style: Mid-Century American Studio Art Pottery Modernist
- Material: Pottery Ceramic Earthenware
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- Maker: Theodore Randall
- Object Type: Bowl Vessel
- Color: Red Yellow Brown Green