ALDO LONDI BITOSSI ITALY for RAYMOR BLUE Large VASE 16-1/2 Num. 1577 /1960s
ALDO LONDI BITOSSI ITALY for RAYMOR BLUE Large VASE 16-1/2 Num. Ive looked the vase over several times and the only minor flaws that I can see is some small chips on the inner lip of the top and some small ones around the rim of the bottom.
No visible cracks that I can see. It measures approximately 16 1/2 inches tall and is 5 inches at its widest point. The colors are tremendous and I believe it dates from the 1960s. The item "ALDO LONDI BITOSSI ITALY for RAYMOR BLUE Large VASE 16-1/2 Num.
1577 /1960s" is in sale since Wednesday, December 23, 2020. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Pottery & China\Art Pottery\European Pottery\Italian".
The seller is "cjamesgallery" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Bitossi
- Color: Rimini blue, vermillion & lime green, black
- Object Type: Vase
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Featured Refinements: Raymor Pottery
- Aldo Londi: For Bitossi (Italy)
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Material: Ceramic
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- Hand decorated: Hand made
- Italian Modernist ceramic art: Italian mid-20th c decorated art pottery
- Authentic: Original
- Textured, tactile ceramic surfaces: Sgraffito sidewall mark-making/incised lines
- Stepped design: Equatorial region wider than top/bottom
- For the int'l export market: For Raymor (New York)
- Porcelain: Wheel-thrown